Posting ID: JP-002026311
Aerotek is looking for a qualified Dispatcher!
- Works to handle daily administrative tasks involving various forms of computer software and equipment to process shipments
- Communicates daily with accounting, production, customer service, and sales.
- Answer emails and phone calls for the department
- Schedule all calls using Dispatch software
- Ensure all technicians are scheduled in the most logical route in neighboring zip codes, with minimal backtracking
- Ensure all notes from job history are in customer profile
- PRIORITY for scheduling calls
- Schedule QUALITY ASSURANCE upon completion of installation
- Approve all invoices in Dispatch software, move on Master Schedule, submit payments to Accounting
- Assign PO’s to technicians as needed
- Provide assistance to Dispatcher, ensuring all parts are scheduled correctly and in a timely manner
6 Month CONTRACT-TO-HIRE
- $12-$14 (depending on experience)
- 8-5 Mon-Fri
Knowledge and Skills
1. Problem Solving Skills. Diagnosing and correcting problems.
2. Follow up skills.
3. Time Management.
4. Ability to work independently.
5. Multitasking and prioritization.
6. Positive and friendly demeanor in a stressful and fast paced environment.
7. Excellent customer service skills.
8. Strong sense of urgency.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Strong Excel and Data Entry
Strong Attention to detail
Ability to multi-task
HS Diploma or equivalent.
If interested, please call Jay at (850) 469-4456!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jean Chambers
Phone: (410) 579-3072