Posting ID: 7374996
- Answer phones using a scripted text
- Maintain a sterile office environment
- Collect co-pays
- Use EMR
- Schedule patient appointments
- Excellent Customer service skills
- Ability to multi-task and have strong communication skills
- Knowledge payer sources, ability to verify insurance
- DAY SHIFT
- Non-certified Medical Assistant
- Graduate of an accredited Medical Assistant Program
- At least one year of experience working as a CMA in Primary Care or Internal Medicine.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Caroline West
Phone: (502) 493-3190