Sales Support Administrative Assistant
Posting ID: JP-002027317
• Complete processing support tasks for the Loan Processor to facilitate quicker turn time for the processing of a loan file.
Tasks include researching properties (to include Google and real estate website searches), ordering title, obtaining payoff information from the tax
offices and tax office related law firms, obtaining internal payoff quotes, uploading additional researched items to loan file, and other tasks, as
• Complete closing coordination support tasks for the Closing Coordinator to ensure timely partnership with our notary vendors.
Processing of invoices, identifying the notary and then outsourcing the new closing to said notary, following up with notary for closing confirmations
and executed documents, and sending closing packages to the notary for the closing.
• Complete document control support tasks for the Document Control Clerk to ensure timely auditing and funding of loan files.
Auditing of executed closing document packages, filing, sorting, processing of incoming and outgoing mail, recording of documents, scanning and
other tasks, as assigned.
• Make outbound calls and correspond by email by providing excellent professional customer service to both direct customers, fellow team members
and vendors, including notaries, law firms, title companies, etc.
• Partner closely with team members in the Sales, Processing, Closing Coordination, Document Control and Funding departments.
• Document all touchpoints and data entry actions in customers' computer file.
• Attend team meetings and training sessions.
• Collect data to create reports, as requested.
• Create and update reports and Dashboards, as requested.
- 1+ year of administrative experience
- Excellent customer service skills and willingness to answer phone calls
- Ability to multi-taks
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products with a hyper focus in outlook and excel
- Experience working with Salesforce is a plus
- Experience in the mortgage or financial industry preferred
Working in an office environment M-F 830-530pm
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Quang Vu
Phone: (210) 321-1153