Posting ID: 7342382
Summary: The main function of the engineering technician is to support engineering projects by adapting and applying engineering techniques, conducting tests and inspections, and preparing reports and calculations.
- Determine engineering requirements by conducting inspections and analytical tests, analyzing and synthesizing data, maintaining control charts, determining root causes, and preparing bid specifications.
- Resolve engineering problems by collecting analyzing information, researching, analyzing, adapting, and modifying engineering techniques.
- Recommend solutions and prepare drawings, schematics, and diagrams. Meet cost standards by preparing cost-benefit analyses, and track and report expenses.
- Maintain and improve quality results by completing quality assurance tests, following standards, studying, evaluating, and re-designing processes, and implementing changes.
- Collect and enter data, generate reports and presentations, and summarize data and trends.
- Associates degree in engineering technology or related field required. 0-2 years experience required.
- Basic ability to make sketches, engineering drawings and common computations.
- Basic ability to perform details calculations to compute and establish manufacturing, construction and installation standards and specifications.
- Basic knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Previous experience with computer applications and design software related to engineering field.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Cherelle Hemsley
Phone: (858) 877-2636