Medical Assembly - Covid Testing Kits
Posting ID: 7339918
International Medical Device Company that manufactures and distributes innovative molecular diagnostic products is seeking Assembling Technicians. This Assembling Technicians will assemble and package testing equipment and materials for Covid-19 Testing.
- Perform basic assembling of test kits and raw material testing
- Prepare/mix reagents
- Perform pipetting
- Perform inspections and tests on material samples as specified.
- Sample incoming materials requiring incoming inspection.
- Create Labels for the Disc device
- Aseptic Gowning and follow SOP's for clean room
- operate instruments to seal reagents into Disc
- Visual inspection of in-process materials
- Operation of various manufacturing equipment
- Strict adherence to SOP's
- Ability to Gown aseptically
- Documentation of activities
- 1+ year of Medical Device or Aerospace assembly
- Ability to follow strict SOP (standard operating procedures) guidelines
- Strong oral and written communication
- Ability to work long hours
*All shifts available*
- 1st (Shift A) Monday - Thursday 5:00am - 3:30pm (4x10)
- 2nd (Shift B) Monday - Thursday 3:30am - 2:00am (4x12)
- Weekend (Shift C) Friday - Sunday 6:00am - 6:00pm (3x12)
- **OVERTIME STARTS AFTER 8HRS**
We are seeking individuals desiring new long term opportunities. Pay range is $18-$19/hr plus overtime after 8 hrs. For immediate consideration, please contact Kai Chauncey at (714) 347-1221.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Kai Chauncey