Posting ID: 7337211
**Hiring Immediately **
Multicraft Mechanics for a facility in Sandston, VA!
- Perform routine maintenance on all manufacturing equipment in the plant
- Electrical and mechanical troubleshooting on all machines and performing preventative maintenance, troubleshooting errors and providing necessary maintenance, installations and repairs when necessary
- Will start on the 11PM-7AM shift and then would move to 6PM-6AM
- pumps, motors, gears, conveyors, air valves, hydraulics and pneumatics
- handy maintenance experience specifically in manufacturing/production
- troubleshooting, PLC, circuitry, 480v
- PLC experience is highly preferred
Culture: Employees cultivate a culture based on a strong foundation of integrity, teamwork, openness and trust, entrepreneurship and citizenship (core values)
-Employees have the opportunity to learn from both hands-on experience and formal programs including a leadership development program
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Jesse Flatt