Posting ID: 7371439
* Provides 1st and 2nd level technical support for the determination, resolution, or escalation of technical problems related to Windows environments and applications, electronic mail, enterprise applications & databases, security issues, desktop hardware/software, server hardware/software, and production equipment related issues.
* Provides Application How To Support for popular PC applications (examples: Microsoft Office, Microsoft OS, Adobe Acrobat, Outlook, Internet Browsers, iOS / Android / etc.)
* Troubleshoots problems using desktop remote control products where possible and thoroughly documents all services provided.
* Interacts with customers at all levels of the business with a high degree of tact, empathy and diplomacy to promote the positive image of the IS department.
* Uses excellent verbal and written communications to demonstrate a customer-focused attitude when dealing with customers.
* Accurately documents and communicates pertinent information in tickets as well as in Knowledge management database to ensure tight collaboration with other support teams and deliver an exceptional customer experience
* Maintain accuracy and relevancy of Knowledge management database by making frequent updates and new submissions.
* Develops an understanding of critical business systems / processes and the adverse business impact if these systems / processes are not available.
* Uses best judgment to set Incident priority and invoke problem escalation procedures to coordinate recovery.
* Resolves problems at 1st level at least 75% of the time. Performs 2nd level support on an as needed to balance workload across teams.
* Uses the IT Service Management ticketing system to open and track requests, incidents and problems.
* Provide customers with guidance in using security request system and provide status of current requests.
* Retains ownership for the tickets they open. Escalates open tickets when necessary to a 2nd level technician.
* Make escalation decisions based on workload volume and urgency to maintain balance while best serving the customer.
* Send Management pages and Emergency communications enterprise wide as needed.
* Learns the Mohawk technical environment while maintaining competency and enhancing professional growth and development through continuing education and conferences.
* Participates in self-paced training and ongoing Certifications to enhance skill set and further professional development.
* Works closely with IS Management, Support Center personnel and other IS technical and applications staff.
* Performs monthly self-quality assessments using Call Copy recording tool.
* Demonstrate a high level of work ethic, autonomy and self-direction while Telecommuting (Off-shift only)
* Performs project work and other duties as required.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Ryan Troxtell