Posting ID: 7374807
Warehouse Order Selector
Aerotek is currently hiring multiple Warehouse Order Selectors for Whole Foods Marketplace in Richmond, Ca. In this role you'll be responsible for operating an electric powered pallet jack to pick and move products through the distribution center to be shipped out to store locations.
This is a 90-day contract-to-hire opportunity. During your 90-day contract with Aerotek, you'll earn competitive wages, access to benefits, and referral bonuses. Upon full-time hire with Whole Foods, you'll gain an hourly wage increase along with access to benefits, company store discounts and performance-based pay incentives.
- Work in a cold storage facility environment during 8 - 10 hour shifts (-10 to 50 degrees)
- Responsible for an electric-powered pallet jack to unload and move products through our cold storage facilities.
- Manually palletize product by wrapping and preparing product for shipment upon order request.
- Responsible for ensuring good organic standards during product selection and pallet building.
- Abide by all health and safety regulations set forth by OSHA and Facilities.
- Arrive on-time, work all scheduled shifts, and attend required trainings and meetings.
- Consistently communicate and model Whole Foods Market vision and standards.
- 6+ months of work experience
- Must be able to work 8-10hours starting at 10pm
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs. repeatedly
- Must have strong attention to detail
- Experience working with a pallet jack (either single or double).
- Warehouse / distribution center experience.
- Cold storage facility experience.
- Full time hours + Overtime
- You will be trained in all warehouse functions and to operate equipment (pallet jack, picking devices)
- 90 Day contract-to-hire with intent to convert to a permanent employee
Note: You will be provided safety training and personal protective equipment including gloves and face masks. You will need to provide your own safety-toed boots (steel or composite).. You will also receive training on equipment operation.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Faviola Soriano