Medical Office Specialist
Posting ID: 7372745
Aerotek is partnered with a growing organization that is seeking a Medical Office Assistant to join their team!
In this role, you will:
- Gather patient demographic and personal information
- Check in patients (10 every 30-40 mins)
- Retrieve medical records by following chart-out procedures; documenting reasons charts cannot be retrieved for statistical and follow-up purposes
- Ensure patient charts, paperwork and reports are completed in an accurate and timely manner
- Some answering phones to route occasional calls
If you are the right person for this role, you have:
- 2+ years of front desk experience
- 1+ year of insurance experience
Perks of this role:
- Long term opportunity
- Opportunity for advancement
- Medical insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- 401K plan
- Consistent schedule
- Weekly pay
- & more!
Don't miss out on this opportunity and apply today!
Contact Brooklyn at
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Brooklyn Lonker
Phone: (913) 905-3376