Patient Account Representative
Posting ID: 7340325
- This position is responsible for following up on unpaid accounts that are at least 60 days past due with the intention of collecting balances.
- Will contact the party to establish the reason for delinquency, document in the system all communication relative to an overdue account, and institute timely follow-up.
- Will review accounts with initial evaluations as early as 21 days in order to prove that clean claims are reaching the accurate payer.
- Will make outgoing calls to patients, insurance companies and attorneys regarding claim status.
- 1-2 years office admin/Data Entry experience
- Experience in insurance industry a major plus
- HS diploma/GED
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Olivia Pierce
Phone: (717) 395-9618