Posting ID: 7375150
- Set up, assemble and weld all products using work orders, blue prints and jigs
- Sets up component parts in a secure position using bolts, clamps or tack welds.
- May be responsible for using paint booth to paint dock levelers and general upkeep of paint booth
- Get parts needed to complete production needs
- Perform visual inspection of finished product.
- They are set up as an assembly line and will be assigned to complete one component at a time.
- They need to be flexible since they may be assigned to work several different area throughout the day depending on work flow.
- Operate hand tools such as power screwdrivers, overhead crane, banding and testing equipment, air tools and hammers
Recruiter: Ayyala Davis