Mechanical/Failure Analysis Engineer
Posting ID: 7299589
This position is a chance to join a part of the Mechanical Design Verification Engineering team with Console Accessories! Qualified candidates will be expected to jump in immediately and take on responsibilities with automated pneumatic/robotic testing and analysis of various mechanical and functional parameters for console accessories (e.g. controllers, etc.).
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Setup and execution of automated tests involving actuation and sensor tests utilizing robotics and other automated platforms for mechanical reliability and environmental testing.
- Hardware prototype bring-up, debug, fault detection, failure analysis and yield improvement.
- Statistical analysis of test results and trends in performance/materials.
(2-3 Years minimum experience in the areas below)
- Hands on product testing; not just parts design but full bring-up of a product with testing and analysis of prototypes and manufactured units.
- A strong eye for detail is absolutely critical
- Moderate CAD skills to design test fixtures; CREO is what this team uses.
- Sensors knowledge for data acquisition
- BSME or Physics/Materials Science degree with focus on mechanical stress/strain.
NICE TO HAVE:
- Would like strong Plastics material analysis/failure analysis engineer.
- Python experience for test automation scripts
- Fanuc Robots or similar experience with robotics is helpful
- Statistical analysis experience (6-Sigma, Cpk, trends)
- DOE and equipment MSA/Gage R&R experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Evan Ivaldi
Phone: (425) 202-8419