Personal Shopper Lead - Central Region
Posting ID: JP-001974473
Job Title: Personal Shopper Lead
Are you looking to provide assistance to those in need during the pandemic?
Are you looking for extra income?
We’re looking for motivated individuals who love delighting customers and thrive in fast-paced, physical environments. This role will be working with a 3rd party grocery delivery service provider.
Get more out of a job opportunity:
• Flexible hours
• Weekly pay
• Choose when and where you work
• All you need is a vehicle and smart phone
• • Accurately picks items in customers’ orders, packs items in bags, and prepares bags for handoff to couriers
• Helps improve operations. Contributes ideas to improve our quality and customer experience
• In-store lead partner with the retailer’s leadership to ensure quality results and all expectations are met
• Responsible for overall execution of KPIs for the location
• Works with the Area Supervisor to ensure all shifts are scheduled and filled accurately
• Performs the tasks efficiently and effectively with accuracy
• Leads by example in all facets of program execution
• Assists in setting the expectations for shoppers on the team and provides coaching where necessary
• Coaches and teaches the skills and processes required to achieve the expected results
• Represents Client and MarketSource in a professional manner at all times
Retail, Grocery, Door to door, Retail sales, warehouse inventory, Inventory, Customer service oriented, management skills, 20/20
Top Skills Details:
grocery store, gas station, Walmart, Target, Uber, Lyft, Instacart, grocery delivery, food delivery
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• High School Diploma or GED
• Be at least 21 years old
• Be eligible to work in the United States
• At least a year experience of success leading teams in a lead role in the retail, warehousing, or facilities management
• Demonstrated ability to lead by example in all facets of program execution
• Must be proficient in basic computer programs such as Google Sheets and MS office suite
• Must be able to meet the physical demands of grocery retail work such as prolonged bending, stooping, reaching, twisting, lifting, pushing, pulling, walking, standing and moving items
• Must be able to lift and carry up to 49lbs and stand for 8 hours with or without accommodation
• Requires the ability to move around the store, assist customers and maneuver merchandise when necessary
• Performs additional job duties as assigned
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Zachariah Davis