Mechanical Maintenance Tech
Posting ID: 7340279
Aerotek is hiring for Mechanical maintenance techs with at least 3yrs experience in a manufacturing setting. Shifts Vary based on experience.
- Responsible for general facility and equipment maintenance as assigned in a highly-automated food manufacturing environment and help to insure continuous, safe, effective, and efficient performance of industrial equipment based on manufacturer's instruction in order to meet daily operating plans in compliance with all applicable policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Perform PM's and repair maintenance to meet operational requirements.
- Other duties as assigned by management
- 3+ years of automated industrial packaging and/or processing equipment related maintenance and repair.
- Perform maintenance repair, troubleshooting, and PM's on 480V 3 phase motors, screw conveyors, cartoners, case packers, scales, stretch wrapper, other conveyors, sealers.
- Lower pay is more mechanical where higher pay will be more multi-craft and have some electrical in basic PLC troubleshooting, VFD's, some robotics, AC/DC, automated equipment
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Rashawn Rembert
Phone: (865) 292-2425