Patient Access Representative
Posting ID: 7338065
Aerotek has a Top Leading Healthcare client hiring for Patient Access/Customer Service Representatives.
- These candidates will be responsible for scheduling all moralities for 6 area hospitals and various off site locations, taking incoming referrals, handling registration, verifying insurance coverage, and collecting up front patient financial portions.
- Candidates MUST be comfortable having direct financial conversations with patients.
- If a patient cannot pay up front their are payment plan and reduction options, but up front collection is a metric used to measure performance.
- Health care, call center, and administration experience
- Banking experience has worked well in the past.
- Retail customer service experience
- Collections experience
- Call Center experience
- Medical terminology and/or health insurance experience a huge plus
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Meghan Grant