Posting ID: 7376716
Must be licensed electrician in CA.
* Trouble shoot and repair electrical systems and equipment.
* Ability to plan and layout work projects from wiring diagrams, schematics, sketches, blueprints and/or verbal instructions.
* Ability to select the correct materials to complete work assignments.
* Proficient in establishing test procedures relative to lead requirements of wiring or electrical equipment.
* Proficient in maintaining electrician's tools and equipment in good working order.
* Trouble shoot and repair fire and security alarm system.
All of the following will be including:
Installs, maintains, repairs and test equipment for base building HVAC, electrical, UP, generator, and fire alarm systems.
6am-2:30pm-- Some overtime based on projects
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: William Jackson