Posting ID: JP-001974187
Software Project Manager Needed:
Our client in Chattanooga, TN is looking to hire a Project Manager onto their team for a year-long contract. This resource will work remotely due to COVID; however, they will need this person to work in the office post-COVID in either the Chattanooga or Knoxville, TN office.
- Enterprise Project Management experience
- Experience managing multiple projects at a time with million-dollar budgets
- Experience managing software-related projects throughout the entire process
- Vendor Management experience: working directly with vendors and managing that process
- Experience working with executive-level stakeholders in a formal PMO setting
- PMP is required
Must be able to work W2 for any authorized U.S. employer. No C2C.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Kylie Rouse