Posting ID: 7340322
This position will be for 1st shift starting at 7 am to 3:30 pm
- Are you ready for a new opportunity in a growing company and a rewarding industry? Come join us as a Janitor! In this role, you will keep our buildings in clean and orderly condition by performing heavy cleaning duties, such as cleaning floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and glass, removing rubbish, vacuuming, etc. You'll follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment and maintain/repair motorized cleaning equipment. Your duties will also include managing supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance and notifying management of the need for major repairs or additions to building operating systems.
At SNC's Space Systems Group (SSG) we are not only the creator of the Dream Chaser® spacecraft, but also the designer and manufacturer of rocket engines and components, systems that sustain life in deep space, as well as systems and satellites that improve life here on Earth. The work of our Space Systems team not only supports the U.S. government (including NASA), but also commercial customers and international organizations. Learn more about SSG
- High school diploma or GED equivalent and at least 0-3 years of relevant experience
- A higher-level degree may substitute for experience
- Related experience may be considered in lieu of required education
- Ability to complete scheduled, routine tasks quickly and efficiently without close supervision
- Must be capable of climbing stairs, ladders, and working on a stationary ladder
- Familiarity with the safe use of tools and cleaning products
- Previous experience as a janitor
- Experience working with hand and power tools
The ability to obtain and maintain a Security Clearance may be required
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Ian Zawacki
Phone: (303) 224-4541