Posting ID: 7370276
Location: North Austin
Job Duties: This scientist will be supporting a new formulation project.
- Bio-pharmaceutical formulation
- Protein characterization (DLS, DSF, CD, Melting temp, aggregation temp)
- HPLC (size exclusion, cation exchange, reverse phase)
- Formulation experience preferred but not required
- PhD or Masters in biochemistry or related experience
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Julia Kirkpatrick
Phone: (512) 257-6931