Actian DataConnect SME
Posting ID: JP-002020860
TEKsystems has a need for a developer with experience with Actian DataConnect or Pervasive Data Integrator for a data migration project. This individual will be responsible for reverse engineering, explaining the logic used to format fields in the translator maps, HIPAA Compliance validations in place, maintenance and troubleshooting of complex EDI transaction mapping in place.
1. HIPAA 5010 X12 Transaction expertise
2. Expertise in developing/debugging Pervasive Data Integrator 9.0
3. Experience with T-SQL
4. Experience working within the Agile Development methodology with the ability to think on your feet and efficiently / creatively problem-solve issues in a fast paced environment.
5. Demonstrate ability to create fault tolerant, scalable and extensible solutions.
6. Working independently with minimal supervision
7. Creating High Level and Low Level technical process flow documents
8. Cobol, Java experience is a plus
PDI, Pervasive, EDI, t-SQL, X12, erpss, daiss
Top Skills Details:
1. 5+ Years of experience in Actian Data Connect or Pervasive Data Integrator (at least 9.0)
2. 3-6 years of experience in Complex EDI mapping.
3. 3+ Years of any T-SQL programming experience
4. 3+ years of experience in EDI health care transaction processing
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Jared Schlicht
Phone: (615) 716-7424