Posting ID: 7370339
Our client in Lawrenceville, GA is currently hiring a Controls Engineer.
You will be responsible for assisting higher-level engineers in the toner department with assignments to evaluate, select, order, install, set up, design modifications for, test, troubleshoot, improve the performance of, and establish maintenance procedures for manufacturing equipment.
- Evaluates, selects, orders, installs, and sets up equipment with industrial automation used in the manufacturing of chemical manufacturing (fine powder or similar products).
- Recommends equipment modifications to improve production efficiency's, manufacturing techniques, and production yields for existing products.
- Troubleshoots a variety of routine to moderately complex manufacturing equipment electrical and control system problems.
- Investigates and determines the root cause of equipment failures and problems and recommends countermeasures.
- Analyzes and identifies modifications that can be made to improve equipment performance and reliability.
- Designs and fabricates, or arranges for external fabrication of, new and replacement parts.
- Creates, writes, and modifies preventive maintenance, troubleshooting, start up, technician qualification, and other procedures.
- Develops preventive maintenance schedules.
- Conducts research, compiles data, and prepares reports. Prepares and delivers presentations.
- Prepares training materials and trains production and maintenance personnel on the usage and maintenance of equipment.
* Bachelor's degree in Electrical, Mechatronics or Robotics Engineering or other technical degree applicable to the position is required.
* 2-4 years' engineering design experience in manufacturing/robotics required.
* Designing and programming
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Tae Yi