Posting ID: 7307245
An electronic manufacturing company in Plano is needing an Incoming Inspector immediately.
Contract to hire
Need 3 years of incoming QC experience. Preferred experience with Optical Comparators or Cmms. Must have experience with calipers and micrometers, reading blueprints.
-* Inspecting a wide variety of incoming material, supplies, mechanical parts, and electronic components.
* Following a quality inspection procedure, blue prints, and sampling plans to insure conformance to engineering/customer specifications and standards
* Perform visual and instrument inspection of incoming materials such as printed circuit boards, sheet metal, plastic, cable assembly's, machined parts, and similar products stocked.
* Utilize inspection instruments such as calipers, micrometers, microscope, continuity tester, go and no go gages, pin gages, steel ruler, scale and similar inspection tools.
* Inspect parts for visual characteristics such as color, finish, flash burrs and all dimensional requirements such as height, width, depth, length, radius, weight, O.D. and I.D.
* Complete FAI (First Article Inspection) form, working closely w/ PE(Product Engineer) and QE(Quality Engineer) to complete the Receiving Inspection FAI process as needed.
* Complete SNCR (Supplier Non-Conforming Report) form, working closely with Supply Chain, PE, and QE to finalize the MRB disposition and completion of the SNCR process as needed.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Stephanie Sanders
Phone: (972) 348-1821