Connectivity Feature Owner
Posting ID: JP-002021547
Join a fast-paced, goal-oriented team to drive the delivery of valuable connected vehicle features to our retail and fleet customers. The Product Owner will lead the development and implementation of vehicle control functions and innovative connectivity features, from conceptualization through production release. You will work closely with the Vehicle Access & Movement Product Line Owner to translate the defined vehicle controls strategy into product features that will be implemented by development teams. You will partner with Enterprise Connectivity PDO teams to design, develop, test, and demonstrate product MVPs & feature releases across the product lifecycle.
product development, connectivity, agile methodology, Feature Development
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
* BS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Engineering/Science
* Minimum 2+ years experience in vehicle electrical systems and/or feature engineering
* Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with the ability to navigate through working teams across multiple departments.
* Ability to work with large cross-functional teams under aggressive timelines and sporadic heavy workloads.
NICE TO HAVE
* MS in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science
* 4+ years experience
* Experience with in-vehicle architecture and networks such as CAN.
* Device and network performance analysis and troubleshooting skills
* Experience in use case modeling and use case design reviews.
* Experience in supporting a system or component through the product lifecycle to launch.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Chelsea Hartner
Phone: (248) 764-1672