Key Account Manager-Forest
Posting ID: JP-002023279
The Forest Products Key Account Manager (C&I) grows profitable revenue, provides industry-leading level of customer service, and builds effective long-term relationships with some of the company's largest, most profitable and visible key accounts and allies in this segment.
Typically manages a customer portfolio in excess of $40 million in annual revenue to the company's focuses on sales of traditional electric end-use technologies and non-traditional products and services in order grow the market, revenues, and profitability. Provides proactive account management to the company's most complex and politically engaged customers. Solves customer problems, increases customer value and loyalty as demonstrated through the Net Promoter Score. Cultivates and maintains productive, long-term relationships with decision makers throughout all levels of the customer’s organization. Effectively manages complex financial and method of service issues to the satisfaction of the customer and the company. Serves in leadership roles on statewide initiatives to increase sales, customer value, and sales force effectiveness.
• Provide primary customer interface for communication, products, services and solutions. Champion customer needs and requirements within the company and with key stakeholders.
• Maximize sales of all products and services to assigned key account customers in order to grow the market, revenues, and profitability (both in inside and outside of the service territory).
• Achieve Top Quartile Net Promoter Score (NPS) survey results. Leverage this high level of customer loyalty to increase growth with key account customers.
• Become the customer’s Energy Expert and segment subject matter expert. Build and maintain working relationships with key industry players.
• Develop and execute on-going sales plan and strategies for assigned customers; demonstrate sales influence; create an effective sales pipeline and history of customer engagement in Oracle Sales Cloud.
• Proactively work and communicate with all key cross-functional partners such as: Distribution, Transmission, Pricing & Rates, Market Planning, Economic Development, Region Leadership, Customer Choice, etc.
• Engage in targeted external involvement that promotes sales growth – where key customer contacts are also involved.
• Meaningfully engage with customer and partners in a virtual environment
Top Skills Details:
Engineering or Business Degree preferred
Forest products, pulp, paper, or industrial process industries
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• Four-year degree preferred; engineering or other technical degree desired.
• Three to five years of experience in sales/marketing, region operations or power generation preferred.
• Certified Energy Manager® (CEM®), Certified Energy Auditor® (CEA®) or other relevant technical/ energy industry certification a plus.
• Experience working face to face with customers is desired.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Haley Bowlt
Phone: (770) 250-1241