Entry Level Warehouse- Multiple Shifts!
Posting ID: 7302482
We are hiring warehouse workers at a distribution center in Everett! These are entry level positions in: order picking, packaging, and receiving!
- 1st Monday-Thursday 5:30am-4pm, $16/hr
- 2nd Monday-Friday 2pm-10:30pm, $17/hr
- Weekends Friday-Sunday 6am-6:30pm, $17.78/hr
Job Duties may include:
- Order picking, packaging
- Labeling and preparing shipments
- Utilizing hand-held scanners
- Following work orders
- Light data entry
- Walking multiple miles per day throughout warehouse
- Pallet wrapping
- Able to stand and walk for long periods of time
- Ability to follow instructions and work with others
- Able to cross-train and work in any department
- Have great attendance
- Able to lift 30 to 50 lbs
- Possess great communication skills
- Wear a mask while working
Note: Receiving specific positions will require constant lifting and moving of 20 to 40+ lb boxes throughout shift, and own transportation between warehouses mid-day.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Ciara Reed
Phone: (425) 249-4913