Care Manager II
Posting ID: 7370286
We are looking for a Care Manager to join our team!
The Care Manager will be following up on members in the upgrade process to implement services and identify doing face to face assessments and making outbound phone calls to members and providers to coordinate services.
- Associates degree in Nursing
- 2+ years of clinical nursing experience
- Must have active RN license (TX)
- Coordinate services between Primary Care Physician (PCP), specialists, medical providers, and non-medical staff as necessary to meet the complete medical socio-economic needs of clients
- Facilitate member access to community based services
- Identify related risk management quality concerns and report these scenarios to the appropriate resources
- Enter and maintain assessments, authorizations, and pertinent clinical information into various medical management systems
- Perform duties independently, demonstrating advanced understanding of complex care management principles
- Participate in case management committees and work on special projects related to case management as needed
- Conduct face-to-face visits with members in various care settings, including their home, hospital, nursing facility, adult day care, etc.
- Shift time is Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm
- This position will start remote, then move to in office once in person assessments resume
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Stella Kaiser