Clinical Research Coordinator
Posting ID: JP-001978585
New URGENT Clinical Research Coordinator need for CRO in Evergreen Park, IL
Study Coordinator, working closely with study team members under the moderate direction of a Study Director, will have overall responsibilities for coordinating efforts with other study team members in order to achieve study objectives and corporate goals, including:
- Develop strong working relationships and maintain effective communication with study team members.
- Track key study metrics using tracking tools (creating and maintaining documents, tables, databases, spreadsheets and files), providing timely and quality updates to client management.
- Adhere to an IRB approved protocol;
- Coordinate protocol related research procedures, study visits, and follow-care.
- Maintain study source documents. Report adverse events.
- Educate subjects and family on protocol, study intervention, study drug, etc.
- Facilitate pre-study, site qualification, study initiation, monitoring visits, and study close out activities.
- Collect, process and ship laboratory specimens.
- Work directly with prospective and enrolled subjects and their families or caregivers, as applicable.
- May promote, advertise, and conduct telephone and face-to-shy; face screenings to recruit potential subjects.
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Experience with full cycle coordination
- Experience with sponsor funding trials and studies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
BS/BA in Life Science or related discipline with nursing experience preferred. CCRC/CCRP certification preferred.
Requires a minimum 3 yrs experience coordinating clinical research studies at a healthcare site (including Industry-sponsored research studies)
Strong interpersonal skills with attention to detail a must. Demonstrated ability in positive relationship building, with strong verbal and written skills required.
Demonstrated proficiency with word processing, spreadsheet, database, and presentation software (MS Office skills such as Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint) and with clinical trial master filing systems.
Ability to travel for Clinic activities, attend investigator meetings or vendor visits/audits, as required.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Noah Brooks
Phone: (973) 829-4428