Construction Laborer - Interview & Start ASAP
Posting ID: JP-001977919
Hiring Multiple Construction Laborers
*Interview and Start ASAP*
· New build commercial construction company; their teams are building warehouses, retail spaces, offices, etc.
· New build commercial construction projects around the KC Metro Area
· Main/ home office is in Lee, Summit Mo
· Work same project for 3-4 weeks and then move immediately to next project
Starting Pay Rate:
-$16 hourly (weekly pay) + opportunity for future advancement and pay increases
-M-F, 7am- 4pm (At least 40 hours weekly)
-4 month contract to hire
· Partner with small team and other craft laborers daily to complete new build commercial construction projects
· Help with new build construction tasks, installation work and other tasks
· Hand and power tool usage, heavy lifting, site clean-up, digging etc.
· Assist carpenter and leads for installation and new build
· Follow safety guidelines and keep job site clean
· Picking up tools and equipment throughout the day
· Looking for skills/ experience in any of the following; general labor, construction, concrete, remodeling, carpentry, framing, drywall etc.
· Any certificates or safety training courses are a bonus but not needed
· Must be okay with outdoor general labor and heavy lifting
· Must be flexible with job duties- variety of general labor job duties
· Ability to show up on time with great attendance and work with small teams
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Cali Kowalski
Phone: (913) 905-2983