Posting ID: 7301483
Seeking an experienced Project Manager to join our New Construction team. We're looking for a candidate with experience in shingles and siding. Metal and flat roofing experience, a plus. This company has constantly been ranked Top 100 Best Roofing Companies in the state of Virginia.
1) Management within construction
3) Microsoft Office Programs
- Works with the New Construction Team, Estimators, Superintendents, Management, and clients.
- Manage field operations/crews.
- Follow up on the status of completed estimates. Attend weekly New Construction meetings to discuss progress/status of assigned job.
- Manage progress of jobs: scope of work, budgeting details, and value engineering jobs with always having safety in mind.
- Excellence in organizational management, planning, and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and communicate to staff and clients.
Apply today and interview this week!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: BRENT ARNHOLTER
Phone: (703) 995-1556