Posting ID: 7030543
- Having someone who has a great ability to problem solve and communicate properly both internally with management and external to clients is preferred
- On average this individual will be working with about 800-1000 customers a month
- They will work with other employees who make annual calls to verify and confirm schedule appointments for the technicians carrying out these inspections
- Experience with scheduling software is a huge plus
- This individual will be required to make 20-40 outbound calls in order to confirm large customer appointments so phone presence is a plus
MUST Have Experience
- MUST have previous dispatching experience
- MUST have a dispatching background in skill trades industry
- MUST have knowledge and ability for dispatching in the DC area
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Alyssa Stewart
Phone: (410) 567-8031