(Remote) Senior Electrical Engineer
Posting ID: JP-002014844
- Architect systems and design board-level solutions, with an emphasis on schematic design, component selection that support target cost of the product, PCB floor planning of analog and digital circuits, and design testing/debugging.
- Design of the functional circuit is supported by analytical calculations and circuit simulation.
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Industrial Designers, and Engineers in order to deliver products that differentiate our client in the market.
- Provide product cost/capability benefit analysis to Product Managers to ensure the best final solution.
- Author and assist with Product Requirements Documents and Technical Requirements Documents and specifications for well-organized product development.
- Responsible for hands-on design, review, prototyping, bring-up, debugging, verification and validation testing as well as manufacturing start-up support.
- Develop product qualification plans as well as manufacturing test plans to be used by both internal technicians and manufacturing partners.
- Review product test methods, fixtures and results from both internal and partner technicians for test efficacy and product qualification.
- Work with sustaining and compliance teams to ensure long term support of worldwide products.
- Implement product improvements to improve manufacturability and overall product cost
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering and 7+ years of relevant experience are required.
- History of greenfield design, developing break through solutions, and delivering products and platforms that create revenue and profit.
- Proven track record to develop, debug, verify and characterize the designs
- Cleverness with very small form factor, elegant designs for high volume applications
- Skilled with low power designs, analog sensing, data conversion, battery charging and DC power conversion.
- Experience with wireless systems for communication and power delivery.
- Ability to deliver while handling multiple product priorities.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Legath, Benjamin