Environmental Health and Safety Coordinator
Posting ID: 7337448
* Monitoring of Environmental, Health and Safety compliance. Daily monitoring of PPE, housekeeping, chemical container labeling, and general workplace safety regulations
* Provide additional or recurrent training as required.
* Maintains organization of document filing system, binders and electronic spreadsheets for tracking purposes
* Assist with training and enforcement of OSHA safety rules in the production area.
* Assist with proactive identification of EHS hazards and administration of unsafe condition reporting.
* Assist with the implementation of employee engagement opportunities; answer questions about how to fill out forms and help to identify opportunities to be proactively engaged in safety.
* Assist with ongoing EHS projects, such as machine guarding improvement, fall protection opportunities, and near-miss reporting etc.
* Assist in the development of a risk assessment program/ analysis, best practices and standard work documents (5S, A3 analysis)
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Christopher Varian