Oracle PL/SQL Developer (W2 Only)
Posting ID: JP-001974986
Our client, a top investment bank, is looking for an Oracle PL/SQL Developer to join their growing team.
Must have minimum skills:
• 5 years Oracle PL/SQL development
• 5 years Ansi SQL
• 5 years’ experience writing procedures, Views, Packages
• Excellent communication skills
• Experience working with large datasets
• Experience working with partitioned data
• Self-starter, self-managing
Nice to have:
• Experience working in banking industry
• Experience working in large organization
• Experience working in a highly regulated environment
• Experience working in an Agile framework
• Experience working with Oracle Exadata environment
oracle, pl/sql, data modeling, data warehouse, unix shell scripting
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Christian Mosquera
Phone: (646) 495-1146