Opportunity for an Inventory Planner
Posting ID: 7309036
- World's largest in their health care industry and growing
- Utilizing advanced infrastructure and highest quality materials
- Continuing to invest back into the company
- Responsible for all supply planning actives for organization.
- Pro-actively communicate capacity constraints, material shortages, and/or significant events impacting incoming supply.
- Process purchase orders for weekly shortages on inventory.
- Partner with laboratory staff for inventory levels and cost.
- Develop global inventory allocation strategies as needed, including configuring inventory planning process.
- Maintain spreadsheet analysis for forecasting.
- 3+ years of experience inventory planning
- 3+ years of experience inventory management (Bill of Materials & Placing POs)
- Experience forecasting demand
Apply with your resume of immediate consideration.
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Frank Lofaro