Posting ID: JP-001969972
I'm currently hiring for Firmware Engineer opportunity in St. Louis, MO.
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• C or C++ programming in a real-time embedded environment
• Knowledge of digital and microprocessor circuits
• Knowledge of analog electronic circuits
• Ability to initiate action and solve problems.
• Must be able to prioritize work schedule and workload
• Touch screen applications and wireless networking familiarity
• Familiarity with Microchip PIC and Microchip Graphics, or any similar microcontroller strongly preferred
Nice to Have
• Experience with writing device drivers, communication protocols, and hardware interface firmware
• Familiarity in Assembly Language Programming
• AS/BS degree in Computer Science, Physics, Mathematics, or Electrical/Computer Engineering
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Panvino, Arlynda