Entry Level Mortgage Professional
Posting ID: JP-001979700
- Accurately assembling and/or indexing mortgage and non-mortgage documents received electronically via various channels.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet deadlines and work standards. Performs various production and support functions.
- Individuals are expected to use some independence of thought but to refer more complex problems to Subject Matter Expert or Team Manager.
- The position requires an individual who is production and quality focused and who is capable of working in a high volume and demanding environment.
- The individual must be a self-starter, able to be cross-trained on multiple processes, a team player, organized, and results oriented with exceptional work habits.
- Ability to work on a computer for extended periods of the day and navigate multiple systems.
- Ability to communicate effectively (both verbally and written), tailor communications to audience, and actively listen.
- Ability to conduct self with patience, composure and appropriate attitude.
- Four months previous experience in mortgage industry
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Mortgage Loan
- Mortgage Document Processing
- Data Entry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Paige Corry