IMMEDIATE PCR Lab Technologists - ALL SHIFTS
Posting ID: 7375074
IMMEDIATE opportunities for PCR Lab Researchers in Central, NJ working for one of the largest testing labs in the world! ONLY A FEW OPENINGS LEFT! GREAT environment and tons of room for growth.
***1st, 2nd and OVERNIGHT 3rd shifts available! CAN START AS SOON AS 11/23 or 11/30***
This is a great experience in one of the world's largest testing labs and biorepositories. The company is known for its leading position in genetics, cancer, and now COVID-19 testing. They use cutting-edge technology and robotics.
If you have an academic background in Life Sciences such as Biology or Chemistry and experience with PCR (industry or academic) please see below as we have PCR LAB TECHNOLOGIST POSITIONS that are moving extremely fast.
- MUST HAVE a bachelor's degree in the sciences (Biology/Chemistry)
- Some PCR experience (industry or academic)
Responsibilities are the following
PCR Lab Researchers will perform all necessary laboratory testing in the detection, diagnosis, and prognosis of disease, most often COVID.
- Follows written lab procedures for the correct handling and processing of specimens.
- comfortable with COVID samples
- run PCR for COVID samples and results
- trouble shoot any laboratory machinery equipment
- provide software analysis for all results
- Reviews accuracy and completeness of results prior to releasing in the Laboratory Information System (if applicable). Recognizes unexpected or unreasonable results and/or testing delays.
- Follows protocols for acceptance/rejection of patient results.
- Locating and transporting specimens as per company standards and protocols.
- Technologists will release final results for tests
- Design and execute laboratory testing according standard procedures, make observations and interpret findings
Please apply and I will connect with you within 24-48 hours for an initial phone interview. These positions are first come, first served so apply today if interested in starting a new and exciting career!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Stephanie Cavico
Phone: (732) 447-1191