Posting ID: JP-002024562
• Install and support Printers (Network and USB connected). New connections to or other connectivity methods may need to be set up and/or supported
• Assist with MiFi or Hotspot installation and assist with end user devices attaching to them
• Work with networking team to provide, repair and maintain network connectivity
• Setup desktops, laptops, docking stations, monitors and any other end user devices
• Validate lists of inventories deployed by site Password and account Resets; or guide user to resolution
• Any other tasks that are requested that can be completed
• Mobile device support
• Arrive on time and work through the duration of the shift
• Provide 5-Star Customer Service
• Escalate technical challenges through the defined channels
hardware/software, hardware installation, troubleshooting, password reset, printer support
Top Skills Details:
1. Troubleshooting experience. The main responsibilities for this position are going to be basic hardware troubleshooting or laptops, desktops, and printers
2. Ability to pick up on technologies quickly.
3. Good customer service skills and reliability
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Dylan Carroza
Phone: (518) 445-1445