A&P Mechanic- Per Diem Offered
Posting ID: 7300269
A client of Aerotek has several openings for A&P Mechanics that will be performing maintenance, repairs and overhauls to ERJ 145 aircraft. Removal of seats, flooring, side panels, interior work, landing gear/hydraulic work will be common. C&D checks and Depot Level work will comprise much of the work. The company is located in Kinston, NC! These positions will fill quickly due to the competitive nature of the market. If you are interested, please APPLY ASAP OR CALL (843) 972-1925!!
- Job Description:
- A&P Mechanics will be performing maintenance, repairs and overhauls to EMB 120, ERJ 145, ATR-42, ATR-72, and Cessna aircraft.
- C&D checks and Depot Level work will comprise much of the work.
- Sheet metal repairs and mechanical installs will be common.
- 1+ year of A&P experience (preferred experience on ERJ 145)
- A&P License required
- Must provide tools
- Must be open to all shifts
- Work Environment:
- Kinston, NC
- Large hangar at Kinston Regional Jetport
Monday - Friday (1st, 2nd, and 3rd shift)
- Pay Rates range from $20.00 to $30/hour
- Based on experience!
- Per Diem Split: $16 Taxed + remainder untaxed
- Currently working 10-20 hours of OT per week!!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
Recruiter: Bridget Hannigan
Phone: (843) 972-1925