Posting ID: 7343383
- Responsible for supporting the company operations and maintaining office systems and supervising staff
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, preparing payroll, controlling correspondence, designing filling systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions and assigning and monitoring clerical functions
- Maintain office staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting and training employees (Will be responsible for the hiring and firing of employees)
- Develop and maintain organizational procedures and systems for office personnel, including filing, billing, accounts payable, payroll and scheduling
- Coordinate with customers, external counsel and other vendors to obtain and exchange information and documentation related to legal matters
- Organize and plan all firm social functions including firm retreats, Christmas party, meetings, including reserving space, ordering meals, reserving hotel rooms, etc.
- Designs and implements office policies by establishing standards and procedures, measuring results against standards
- Responsible for yearly renewal of health, RX, dental, life insurance, STD, LTD, accident and vision policies
- 5 years of experience as an office manager preferably in a law firm setting
- Experience with scheduling, budgeting and payroll, human resource functions
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Office, especially Excel, PDF software Adobe and Word
- Experience using Time Matters, Juris Suite, Word Perfect and Trial director is preferred
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: John Martin