Posting ID: 7309256
One of TEKsystems clients in Kitchener/Waterloo is looking for a part time, mostly site specific position focused on IT client based solutions enabling the development of games. This position will be a minimum of 20 HRS a week on site at the client location. This position will be responsible for close interactions with senior development personnel to fully understand and align with studio pipelines, processes, and bottlenecks. We are looking for someone with the below experience in IT.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software issues related to Windows OS and Mac OS
- Provide break/fix support for hardware locally
- Provide technical support for end users within the local office
- Work with building operations team to make sure technology is updated to date and running correctly
- Provide advice on technology updates for both end users and building operations
- Partial reception duties such as shipping and receiving
- Tracking invoices and receipts and sending them to remote Workplace support for treatment
- Occasional purchasing of studio supplies
- Local POC for server room and office space physical issues (temperature, cleaning, etc.)
Thank you to all who apply and have a great week.
About TEKsystems :
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Brady Blum