Posting ID: JP-002025626
Local manufacturer in Camarillo is seeking a 2 Production workers to join their fast-growing team! The company manufactures the most advanced single-use bioreactors for the global biopharmaceutical market. They also offer industry-leading contract research and development services to create large-scale cell therapy manufacturing processes for clients.
• Pull customer orders and prepare them for shipment.
• Maintain records and file paperwork in accordance with established procedures.
• Works with customer service in executing expedited shipments and obtaining Proof of Deliveries (POD’s).
• Loads/unloads trucks.
• Processes small packages (UPS, FEDEX).
• Keys or scans shipping transactions into the manufacturing system.
• Prepares Bills of Lading, packing slips, freight bills, and airway bills for all outgoing materials.
• Schedules LTL carriers and full trucks.
• Responsible for routing outbound freight.
• Obtains quotes for transportation of product.
• Copies and distributes paperwork, as needed.
• Prepares export documentation.
• Inventory control and reporting
• Ability to use forklift
• Lift up to 50 lbs.
• Basic reading and writing
Assembly, work instruction, hand and power tools, warehouse production
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
The ideal candidate should be able to work and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment while tasked with a wide variety
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Carlos Maldonado