Handler - 1st Shift (Tuesday-Sunday 9am - 3:30pm)
Posting ID: JP-002024151
Aerotek is hiring multiple Part-Time Entry-Level (Material Handlers/General Laborers) for FedEx in Memphis, TN.
This is an excellent opportunity to gain experience in a fast-paced production environment and earn some extra cash for the holiday season. Candidates must be willing and able to perform the duties below and work the required shift. Candidates will have the opportunity to go permanent after 90 days and gain excellent benefits, depending on performance and attendance. Permanent employees are also given the opportunity to join a free education program, paid for by the client, partnering with a local accredited college for further education.
- Work environment is at the Memphis Airport in a loud outdoor area moving merchandise up to 75 lbs repetitively
- Fast paced, production-driven environment where workload is dependent on volume of merchandise needing to be moved at night
- On the job training provided
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
- Entry level job but 6 months recent employment with heavy lifting preferred.
- Ideal experience includes warehouse, construction, landscaping, or production work (candidates without this experience will be considered but must have recent, consistent employment and can lift 75 pounds for 4+ hours a day).
Yogesh Vittal Rao
615-534-8621, Extension:- 55029
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Yogesh Vital