Aircraft Assembly Line Structures Technician
Posting ID: 7372078
1. Minimum 4 years of aircraft Sheetmetal or composites assembly experience
2. Experience in basic aircraft structural experience such as riveting and lay out work
3. Experience in aerospace composites
**open to military, fixed wing background
4. Must have own basic tools
1. Helicopter background is preferred but not required.
Performing honeycomb inserts, basic structural installations, such as riveting and structural lay out work for the commercial AW139 and A119 aircraft
All experience is encouraged to apply!
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Nicholas D'metro