Call Center Representative
Posting ID: 7337021
Call Center Representatives will work an average of 40 hours per week during our center hours:
- Monday-Wednesday 8am-5pm
- Thursday 8am-6pm
- Friday 8am-6pm
- Saturday 8am-1pm (Rotating)
CSR's will be responsible for:
- 60 to 70 inbound and outbound calls pertaining to banking related inquiries.
- This position is basically a telephone banker who assists members with account maintenance and sales related questions
- Consults with members to obtain information and explain available financial services. Effectively listens for cues and reviews account data to determine the nature and extent of members' needs, resolve problems, and suggest appropriate products and services.
- Provides routine information related to services or policies, including eligibility for membership, types of accounts, insurance programs, loan policies, interest rates, current dividend rates, wire transfers, locations and office hours, and promotes virtual services channels.
- Performs a broad range of member service and teller functions including accurately processing savings, draft/checking, and certificate (CD) account transfers; assisting with setting up automated services, processing address changes, check orders, and reorders; offering loan quotes, calculations, and rates; generating loan applications, entering application data with accompanying notes, and making loan payments.
- Inputs loan applications and determines if loans meet the criteria to process immediately. Accurately prepares and processes loan requests. Sets up closing date and provides instructions concerning documents needed to complete the closing process. Reviews applications and calls on loans not closed.
- Assists members with completing all arrangements and documents for automated services such as direct deposit, payroll deduction, automated teller machines (ATM), and audio response services. Assists with ordering Debit/Credit Cards and PIN numbers, audio access response PIN numbers, and Internet Banking.
- Mails IRA and certificate of deposit account applications and related documents. Processes deposits and/or distribution of funds to members' accounts for IRA and CD transactions.
- Answers and returns all correspondence within established regulations, procedures, and performance and productivity standards.
Your success starts with the right career opportunity. Aerotek uses a people-focused approach to connect job seekers to incredible opportunities with leading organizations. Established in 1983, we've grown to become a consistent Best of Staffing® winner for talent satisfaction because of our dedication to exceptional service. Serving over 300,000 contract workers every year, we specialize in placing workers with engineering, scientific, professional and industrial skill sets. Aerotek is proud to offer competitive benefits, including contributory medical, dental and vision insurance, weekly pay, discounts on consumer goods and services and more.
Recruiter: Nicholas Stepp
Phone: (810) 237-3605