Senior Accounting Manager
Posting ID: JP-001977124
WFH EXPERT ACCOUNTING MANANGER! HIRING ASAP!
Want a position where you can work from the comfort of your home and be an executive? Check this out!
This Accounting Manager in Corporate Accounting is responsible for a project to transition all current balance sheet account reconciliations to a new methodology. The position will be the account reconciliation lead and project manager. This will require: coordination with multiple accounting teams, ability to provide training on the new methodology, independent research and analysis, and communication of status updates to management. The position will also assist with the transition of reconciliation status tool end-user computing applications.
In addition, this position may be requested to assist in the following areas:
• Prepare monthly journal entries and supporting schedules for areas of responsibilities in the organization, while adhering to the corporate close schedule.
• Review and approve all entries and account reconciliations prepared by direct staff.
• Prepare reconciliations for general ledger accounts as assigned and resolve discrepancies in the specified timeframe & reconcile sub-ledgers to the general ledger.
• Verify compliance with corporate accounting policies, regulatory regulations and inter-company agreements.
cpa, degree, project accounting
Top Skills Details:
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
Top Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
1. Experience preparing and reviewing account reconciliations
2. Experience with a big 4 accounting firm or public firm
3. Strong accounting principle knowledge
4. Project Management experience
• CPA preferred
• Manager experience at a large public accounting firm, public company, or equivalent level of experience preferred
4 year college degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field is required
5+ years related experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Schoeck, Laura