ADAS Validation Engineer
Posting ID: JP-001977507
- Responsible for test validation of hardware/software components related to ADAS/AD viewing features or ADAS/AD parking functions or drivers monitoring systems.
- Contribute to system architecture and the related validation tests on component and vehicle level
- Be responsible for test plans, data analysis and feature validation tests while ensuring traceability to functional and performance requirements
- Work closely with Tier 1 suppliers
- Facilitate and align related cross-functional technical teams such as HMI, functional safety, powertrain, infotainment, cybersecurity, homologation, and ADAS/AD development teams on the system level
- Explore simulation, HIL, SIL and vehicle test approaches to optimize (sub-)system test and validation strategies in terms of efficiency, cost and final product quality
- Contribute to the definition and build-up of our test vehicle fleet, test benches and calibration installations
- Leverage state-of-the-art processes and tools for architecture, requirements, test plans and results and ALM to work in a highly interactive and collaborative environment
- A proven track record of working with hardware/software systems related to ADAS or AD automotive features for mass production
- Experience debugging, testing and bringing up complex hardware/software systems
- Experience developing and executing validation test plans
- Experience with automotive test methods, measurement systems and tools (HIL/SIL, Vector, PeakCAN, etc.)
- Several years working experience at automotive Tier 1/2 suppliers or OEMs, with an understanding of automotive processes and workflows
- BS minimum in System Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or similar
- 2 years of engineering experience in the automotive industry
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Corral, Daniel