Sr. Firewall Engineer
Posting ID: 7338332
Responsible for engineering, designing and supporting secure networking infrastructure and security-related projects.
- Must have experience designing, engineering and supporting Checkpoint (Palo Alto experience is a strong "nice to have")
- Experience with BGP network protocols, Cisco routers and switches to help engineer and support the design of environment
- Experience supporting Cisco wireless technology (troubleshooting, supporting, etc.)
* Design, Engineering, Deployment and Operational Support of Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Palo Alto Networks firewalls
* Network Design Support, VRF and Dynamic Routing
* Collaboration with various teams to plan and carry out Secure Network Design activities
* Design and Support of VPN environments, including Cisco IOS hosted IPSEC, and GRE tunnels as well as VPN based on Palo Alto
* Strong practical knowledge of routing, network protocols, L2, L3, TCP and UDP
* Capable of upgrading, patching, troubleshooting highly available networking devices without impacting critical business services.
* Ability to quickly understand and troubleshoot a variety of network issues within a vast enterprise network
* Must have effective communication skills, including ability to present complex ideas to management
* Ability to work well on a team or independently when required
* Manage simultaneous complex projects, while meeting reasonable deadlines.
We're partners in transformation. We help clients activate ideas and solutions to take advantage of a new world of opportunity. We are a team of 80,000 strong, working with over 6,000 clients, including 80% of the Fortune 500, across North America, Europe and Asia. As an industry leader in Full-Stack Technology Services, Talent Services, and real-world application, we work with progressive leaders to drive change. That's the power of true partnership. TEKsystems is an Allegis Group company.
Recruiter: Alex Beck