Remote Call Center Rep $15/hr - Must Be In Detroit, MI
Posting ID: JP-002024684
***Looking for Customer Service Call Center Representatives***
Start Date: March 9
Contract to Hire: 6 months
Shift: 11:30-8 [MUST NOT MISS ANY TIME DURING TRAINING]
Location: Work from Home [equipment provided], must be located in Detroit, MI
- Will be handling about 50-80 inbound calls per day, sometimes more and sometimes less, depending on how long each call lasts.
- This person will be responsible for handling inbound calls pertaining to mortgage questions.
- Will receive questions from borrowers, insurance agents and financial institutions.
- When they are not taking calls on the mortgage line, they will be taking calls on the insurance lines.
- 6+ months - 1+ years of customer service experience (call center experience is preferred, but will consider retail candidates)
- efficient in using a windows PC computer and navigating their software system
- high school diploma
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Recruiter: Hom, Jaron