Lead Sheet Metal Mechanic
Posting ID: 7030402
A local mechanical contractor is hiring for Sheet Metal Mechanics for various commercial construction projects in Jacksonville, FL.
- Responsible for working on a new commercial construction project
- Assembly of sheet metal duct work
- Must have experience working with duct work
- Must be able to work OVERTIME and weekends when necessary
- Must own all hand/power tools
- Mechanics will be responsible for mentoring
helpers/Jr. Mechanics when necessary
- Mechanics will have to have experience reading blueprints and able to prep work and layout
* This position is a 6 month CONTRACT TO HIRE opportunity with a great company in the Jacksonville, FL area
For anyone interested - please apply to the job posting
OR you can call to apply & schedule an interview TODAY!
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-237-6835 or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Recruiter: Lejla Karic
Phone: (904) 527-5569